Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 8, 2011

Another day in the books and another win. Yesterday wasn't very interesting. I decided to play my hands before the NFL Playoff games and the PGA Hyundai event. I got almost exactly enough VPP's to stay on pace for Supernova. I really need to start putting in the hands to get above pace but lately, I haven't been in the mood. I think a lot of it has to do with wanting to book winning days. When I'm up for the day, it's so easy to quit and book the win. I understand I should be playing for the long term and keep playing when I feel I'm playing well. But so far, this system of booking wins is working and I'm OK with it.

My calorie intake yesterday was below my 1200 goal too. I'm feeling like I might increase my allotted daily calories. 1200 is so few and I'm feeling really hungry throughout the day. I realize this diet should not be easy but I'm reading things that say 1500 calories a day is "weight loss" type intake. I don't know. I'll see how it goes but for now, I've been under 1200 two days in a row!

January 8, 2011
Hands: 1,356
+/-: +$63.40
VPP's: 269.94

2011:
Hands: 11,199
+/-: +$808.05
VPP's: 2,227.56
BR: $1,659.24

No comments:

Post a Comment