Friday, January 7, 2011

January 6, 2011

Whoops! I almost forgot to post. I'm sure there will be a day in the near future when I will forget. But for now, this blog is fresh so I will definitely try to keep up the regular posts.

Yesterday was a struggle to say the least. I did end up hitting two mini goals. First was get back on Supernova pace which I did. Second was get back to even which I did as well. It was a pretty swingy day. I started off booking a small win. Then I lost two short buyins in the snap of a finger and quit that session. I came back with two mini sessions and booked small wins in both to get me back in the green for the day. I decided to play one last small session to get back on pace for Supernova. The last session didn't go so well and was stuck ~$120 or so at one point. I really wanted to get even for the day so I decided to got the 40-100bb tables and chase my losses back. Probably a bad idea but it worked out. I've included some screenshots today for your viewing pleasure.

Edit: I almost forgot to mention I hit my second Stellar Rewards Milestone for earning 1,500 VPP. Another $10 FTW!





January 6, 2011
Hands: 3,027
+/-: +$39.65
VPP's: 573.32

2011
Hands: 8867
+/-: +$656.50
VPP's: 1,745.98
BR: $1,507.69

No comments:

Post a Comment