Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12, 2011

I'm officially back on pace for Supernova. I grinded out the hands necessary and achieved my goal. I booked a solid winning day so my winning streak stays alive!

I've decided that I may not pursue Supernova. I'm having a hard time making myself put in the volume necessary. Right now, all I do is play poker but on the 24th of this month, I go back to school. I'm pretty sure this will take some time away from the grind. I haven't decided to quit the chase yet. PokerStars will be announcing some changes to ring game buyin structures by the end of the month so I want to see what that will bring. Also, I'm relatively close to moving up to 100NL so that will result in more VPP's in a shorter amount of time. Depending on what happens, I may keep trucking along for Supernova or may just work on profiting and moving up. Full Tilt is another option if I want to go back to playing 100bb deep and getting steady rakeback every week. We'll see.

On a happier not, I achieved my "Comeback King" badge on PTR yesterday. Back in 2008, I played some pretty terrible sessions at 100NL and was stuck about $1.5k on PTR. Up until December of this past year, I broke even on PokerStars so my graph has gone straight down to horizontal for my PokerStars career. Now I have a line shooting straight up and it's beautiful.



January 12, 2011
Hands: 1,968
+/-: +$153.65
VPP's: 355.80

2011
Hands: 16,901
+/-: +$1,158.46
VPP's: 3,330.20
BR: $2,009.65

No comments:

Post a Comment